b.soleful are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
b.soleful may collect the following type of data:
Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase online or instore, this information includes but is not limited to; Name, Delivery & Billing address, Payment details (which are stored securely), Phone Number, Date of Birth & Email address.
Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. The b.soleful team are customers themselves, of both b.soleful and other internet sites - we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please get in contact with us at email@example.com
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
How is My Information Used?
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- to enable your use of our services, such as enabling you to make purchases of footwear and other B.Soleful products we have listed for sale by processing your transactions;
- to improve our service to you in responding to any of your customer service requests;
- to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users on our website to improve our relationship with our customers by personalising your site experience where possible, allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- For product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
- To customise your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent;
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, and/or other site features.
Without your explicit permission, we only disclose your personal data to third parties in order to fulfil our contractual obligations (for example, informing logistics partners with your delivery address) and for accounting purposes (ex. our bank). These service providers explicitly use your data only for the purpose of our agreement and contract.
If you decide to opt out of b.soleful storing the data you have shared, simply unsubscribe to our email and/or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Partners
We work with several third parties who we may have to pass on your information to, to fulfil your order. We take steps to ensure these third parties are compliant with data protection and at no time will your data be at risk, we work with the following third party companies;
Shopify, Facebook, DPD, Royal Mail, FedEx, Hermes, Google, QuikBooks, PayPal, Amazon, Torque,
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request at email@example.com